The Business Owner'S Guide To Financial Freedom
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
Tailored for small business owners and entrepreneur like yourself who are looking for long-term financial planning and wealth management, The Business Owner's Guide to Financial Freedom reveals the secrets behind successfully investing in your business while bypassing Wall Street-influenced financial planners.
Attorney and CPAMark J. Kohler and expert financial planner Randall A. Luebke deliver a guide catered to your entrepreneurial journey as they teach you how to create assets that provide income so work is no longer a requirement, identify money and tax-saving strategies, and address business succession plans to help you transition into the investment phase of business ownership.
Learn how to:
- Pinpoint thedollar value of your business with a step-by-step formula
- Eliminate and avoid bad debt while leveraging your good debt
- Uncover investment strategiesWall Street won't tell you
- Achieve long-term goals with the4x4 Financial Independence Plan
- Find an advisor willing to look out foryour best interests
- Super-charge your 401(k) and leverage your insurance to get rich
- Create the best exit strategy for you, your business, and your family
- Avoid themost common mistakes in real estate investment
- Protect your hard-earned assets from security threats ready to strike
You can't predict the future, but you can plan for it. So if you're ready to stop treating your business like your only asset and want to start making it your most valuable legacy, this book is for you!