Paris Travel Guide 2020
Dk Eyewitness - 2nd edition
Sobre o livro
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Paris guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Paris: world-class galleries, incredible architecture, bustling food markets, romantic strolls along the River Seine - what will yours be?
- See Paris from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Paris gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and a Metro map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of must-see attractions, including Notre-Dame, the Pantheon, Champs-Elysees and Sainte-Chapelle.
- Covers: Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis; the Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; Republique and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Menilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opera and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Elysees and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Pres; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; and Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; plus sights beyond the city.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.