Connecting Through Leadership (eBook)
The Promise Of Precise And Effective Communication In Schools (An Educators Guide To Improving Verbal And Written Communication Skills)
de Jasmine K. Kullar
Sobre o livro
The success of a school greatly depends on the ability of its leaders to communicate effectively. InConnecting Through Leadership, author Jasmine K. Kullar details how to verbally and nonverbally inspire, motivate, and connect with every member of a school community, from teachers to students to parents. The book includes questions for reflection and concludes with a five-month communication challenge designed to help leaders put what they learned into action.
Use this resource as your action plan for developing strong communication skills:
- Learn how to become a charismatic presenter and promote student engagement with effective communication skills.
- Gain strategies for having tough conversations central to teacher leadership.
- Discover how to communicate effectively through written and oral communication.
- Review the ways in which body language can impact your message.
- Understand how body language affects communication and other intrapersonal skills.
- Analyze your communication strengths and weaknesses to create personal improvement goals and build your school leadership abilities.
About the Author
Chapter 1: Communicating Through Presentations
Chapter 2: Communicating Through Meetings
Chapter 3: Communicating Through Tough Conversations
Chapter 4: Communicating Through Writing
Chapter 5: Communicating Through Body Language
References and Resources