Everyone needs a refresher sometimes. The 8th edition of theAutoCAD® Pocket Referenceprovides easy access to everyday information needed by AutoCAD users, including concepts, how-to, and fundamental commands. The pictures, explanations, and index are unparalleled by other references, as are the price and size. This 8th edition has been improved with the inclusion of both inch and metric measurements throughout to appeal to a more global audience. And now, with the inclusion of special "CAD Tips" throughout, this is the perfect "cheat sheet" reference, written by two of the foremost AutoCAD® expert teachers.
ALL NEW “CAD TIPS” WOVEN THROUGHOUT FOR VISUAL ENGAGEMENT!New and Improved Features
For the first time, this time-saving resource includes “CAD Tips” throughout the book to further engage readers and provide valuable insider information from a longtime expert in the field.
- Covers AutoCAD 2018 and 2019 software.
- Allexercises will now include metric equivalents alongside the original imperial measurements.
- “Drawing Compare” and “Shared Views,” making working with clients and 3rd parties infinitely easier.
- New “CAD Tips” scattered throughout the book, providing shortcuts and suggestions from our expert author.
- Additional new features being released by AutoCAD to beta testers.