Rome Travel Guide 2020
Dk Eyewitness - 2nd edition
Sobre o livro
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Rome guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Rome: beautiful piazzas, spectacular art, ancient monuments, lively local markets, heavenly ice cream - what will yours be?
- See Rome from a different angle: 20 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Rome gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and a Metro, tram and bus map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate Rome with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including St Peter's Basilica, the Palatine and the Pantheon
- Covers Capitol; Forum and Palatine; Piazza della Rotonda; Piazza Navona; Piazza di Spagna and Villa Borghese; Campo de' Fiori; Quirinal and Monti; Esquiline; Lateran; Caracalla; Aventine; Trastevere; Janiculum; Vatican; and Via Veneto; plus sights beyond the old city walls, including day trips further afield
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.