Ireland Travel Guide 2020
Dk Eyewitness - 2nd edition
Sobre o livro
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Ireland guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Ireland: world-class museums, breathtaking scenery, ancient castles and the indefinable craic - what will yours be?
- See Ireland from a different angle: 38 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the island
- A year-long calendar of events in Ireland gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, Powerscourt Estate and Bantry House
- Covers Southeast Dublin; Southwest Dublin; North of the Liffey; Beyond Dublin's City Centre; Southeast Ireland; Cork and Kerry; the Lower Shannon; the West of Ireland; Northwest Ireland; the Midlands; and Belfast and Northern Ireland.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.