Berlin Travel Guide 2020
Dk Eyewitness - 2nd edition
Sobre o livro
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Berlin guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography takes you straight to your destination
- Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks - what will yours be?
- See Berlin from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map includes transport information and a map of the S-Bahn and U-Bahn lines
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic and unique places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedachtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
- Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfurstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; and Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.