Working For Yourself (eBook)
Law & Taxes For Independent Contractors, Freelancers & Gig Workers Of All Types
Sobre o livro
The all-in-one legal and tax resource every IC (and gig worker) needs
Ready to be your own boss? Whether youre starting a full-scale consulting business or booking gigs on the side,Working for Yourself provides all the legal and tax information you need in one place. This excellent, well-organized reference will show you how to:
- decide the best form for your business (sole proprietor, LLC, or other)
- make sure youre paid in full and on time
- pay estimated taxes (and avoid trouble with the IRS)
- take advantage of all available tax deductions available under the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- choose health, property, and other kinds of insurance
- keep accurate records in case you get audited, and
- write legally binding contracts and letter agreements.
Tired of doing endless web searches for legal and tax information? Want one easy-to-use and authoritative resource for everything you need to start and run your business? This book is for you.