Woodland Dreams (eBook)
de Karen Jameson
Sobre o livro
InWoodland Dreams,young readers say goodnight to beloved woodland animals as they prepare to sleep.
This sweet bedtime book is at once a picture book and a lullaby, pairing familiar bedtime routines with nonfiction elements.
Little ones will follow alongas each animal returns to their warm and cozy woodland home.
•Each adorable animal has their own special nighttime routine.
• Charming illustrations by celebrated artist Marc Boutavant
• Each animal is presented in an approachable, sleep-affirming way.
And once every creature is tucked in tight, shhh . . . It's time for everyone to say goodnight.
From the fox curling up in her den to the turtle dozing off in his shell,Woodland Dreamswill send your little one off to sleep with a gentle and loving goodnight.
• The lyrical text is perfect for bedtime read-alouds, engaging little readers with beautiful illustrations and a cozy rhyming narrative.
• Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• You'll love this book if you love books likeTime for Bed by Mem Fox,The Goodnight Train by June Sobel, and If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul.