Urban Governance (eBook)
de Gordon Macleod
Sobre o livro
Drawing on a diverse range of conceptual approaches, Urban Governance provides a theoretically informed and accessible contribution to the urban political governance literature. Examining a range of urban regions, the book covers:
- mappings and conceptualization of the contemporary urban forms;
- conceptualizations of the contemporary urban governance and politics;
- differences in governance of urban and urban-regional economies;
- emerging politics of 'anti-social' behaviour;
- new territorial demarcations formed out of interest groups;
- new claims to citizenship.
This book will be a timely addition for undergraduates studying urban geography, urban planning, urban political science and urban sociology. Tackling the complex and topical subject of urban governance and politics in the 21st century this is a lucid and engagingly written text for students, researchers and academics.