The Girl Who Loved Herself (eBook)
Self-Love, Courage And Surrender
de Maleeha Yousuf Bertin
Sobre o livro
This novel revolves around a girl who is struggling and has a lot of challenges to overcome. She is fighting with disappointment and depression continuously and struggling against parental abuse, acceptance of life, cultural pressures, harassment and abuse. Her life is messed up. As an escape she tries her luck with many men, but nothing changes in her life. But not only this, her loved ones betrayed and abandoned her. She is challenged to the core and courageously demands respect from them and experiences a spiritual awakening.
Join Abeera in her journey of unconditional love, contentment, letting go and fulfilment.
This book will:
- Challenge you to discover who you really are and what you can truly achieve by learning self love. Not selfishness but compassion and non-judgement for one's self.
- Learn how to move past your self-doubt and propel yourself into living your dream. This book will help break those emotional barriers that hold you back.
- This book is full of practical wisdom and helpful suggestions of how to nurture spiritual growth in everyday life and offers guidance to help you find strength when you are down, safety in the face of uncertainty, and joy in all circumstances. How to practice gratitude, patience and forgiveness?
- How to attract a life full of abundance, fulfilment, peace, satisfaction and contentment?
- What is the purpose of relationships and life? And how to use them for their intended purpose.
- How does faith help you overcome obstacles of life?
- Meditate and do not be afraid to enjoy solitude over unhealthy habits and destructive relationships or relationships that do not serve you.