The Collagen Diet (eBook)
Rejuvenate Skin, Strengthen Joints And Feel Younger By Boosting Collagen Intake And Production
de Pamela Schoenfeld
Sobre o livro
The first-ever guide to harnessing the power of collagen with food and supplements.
The formation of collagen by your body is absolutely essential for the rejuvenation of skin, hair, nails, bones and joints. More importantly, collagen gives these tissues the youthful elasticity, flexibility and strength needed to ward off degeneration before it begins.
Written by a registered dietitian and packed with scientifically proven techniques, helpful strategies and delicious recipes, this book offers simple steps to boost your bodys natural collagen production. Pam Schoenfeld reveals ways to keep skin more youthful, hair stronger and bones more resilient, explaining everything you need to know about collagen, including:
• What it is and how your body utilizes it
• Why you need collagen protein in your diet
• How it supports wellness, beauty, and good health
• How to utilize collagen to better manage weight and blood sugar issues
• How collagen can support your antioxidant and inflammation defenses
• How much to consume daily and which foods naturally contain it
• How to choose an effective supplement
• What other nutrients and foods support your body's collagen production