Success For Our Youngest Learners (eBook)
Embracing The Plc At Work® Process At The Early Childhood Level (A Practical Guide For Implementing Plcs In Early Childhood Classroom Environments)
de Barbara W. Cirigliano
Sobre o livro
Put young learners on the path to a great education by embracing the professional learning community (PLC) process. Designed specifically for early childhood educators, this practical resource details the foundational ideas and concepts of a successful PLC. Discover how to build collaborative preK teacher teams, develop a guaranteed and viable curriculum, design meaningful assessment and intervention, and more.
Use this practical guide to implement the PLC at Work® process to provide quality education to young learners during a vital stage of child development:
- Discover how to use the PLC process to specifically cater to the needs of preK students.
- Receive guidance and strategies necessary to build a strong collaborative structure in your school, including for blended classrooms.
- Acquire best practices for organizing teams and making the most of team time.
- Understand how to construct assessment for young students, including those in preschool, kindergarten, and special education.
- Learn how to collect data and provide interventions based on the results.
Table of Contents
About the Author
Chapter 1: The Need for High-Quality Early Childhood Programs
Chapter 2: The Building Blocks of a PLC
Chapter 3: Collaborative Teams in Early Childhood Programs
Chapter 4: A Focus on Learning
Chapter 5: Assessment
Chapter 6: Data and Interventions
References and Resources