Social Media For A New Age (eBook)
de Katie Brockhurst
Sobre o livro
Social Media for a New Age labels success as creating a platform you enjoy, a community that you cultivate through a strategy of love, having a creative outlet and a social media practice that supports and rewards you in many different multi-dimensional ways…
This book will help you:
- Shift overwhelm or anxiety by getting you out of theSocial Media Vortex of Doom.
- UnderstandWTF actually is an Algorithmand how your content gets seen online.
- Connect withyour Social Media Ego and your Social Media Soul.
- Move through anyVisibility Vulnerabilitythat stops you from sharing or being seen.
- Discover playful and fun ways to tap into yourCreativityforContentcreation& Connection.
- Create aStrategy of Loveand aFramework to Flow within.
- Explore what it means to beAuthenticonline.
- Work with the power ofConnected Communityand marketing for a new paradigm.
“If you thought social media was all about clicks, likes and follows, think again. Katie gives us all permission to take a collective sigh of relief and encourages us to do social media on our terms – if you’re a conscious human who uses social media in any way, you NEED this book.”
— Lisa Lister, author ofLove Your Lady Landscape andWitch
“It is so important that within the noise of social media and on-line marketing, we have the authentic and sane voice of Katie Brockhurst to guide and advise us.”
—Lynne Franks OBE, author and founder of the SEED women’s empowerment movement
“Prepare for success as Katie my Social Media Angel shares her wisdom. This book is a social spiritual movement as well as a practical guide for helping your business to fly online.”
— Diana Cooper, author ofArchangel Guide to AscensionandArchangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery: Living In The Fifth Dimension
“Finally, a voice to help us find sanity with our technology and social media addictions, rather than shame us for them! Thank you Katie, for such a practical and soulful guide to finding real connection online.”
— Mel Wells, author ofThe Goddess Revolution andHungry for More
Clients call Katie Brockhurst their "Social Media Angel". It is more than a nickname: It's a job description. Social media consultant for Hay House UK and many of their authors including Diana Cooper, Sonia Choquette, Dr. David Hamilton and Lisa Lister. Katie started her social media agency Kdot in 2007, enjoying a client roster that included O2, Sony, & Harper Collins. In 2014 she went solo to niche in the Mind Body Spirit field. Katie now coaches people on social media all over the world.