Shit! This Is Serious (eBook)
A Doctor'S Guide To Optimal Guide Health
de Paul Froomes
Sobre o livro
Why most gut diets dont go far enough
The science of medicine and nutrition is undergoing a revolution with the discovery that gut bacteria play a far bigger role in overall health than previously realised. Research in the last few years has found that the microbiome contributes to conditions as diverse as irritable bowel syndrome, depression, MS, arthritis, obesity and Parkinson's and much more.
Gut diets have become all the rage but is taking probiotics and modifying your diet enough?
Dr Paul Froomes, an expert in gut and faecal health, reveals what it really takes to repair your gut and achieve optimum health. He shares:
- What your poo tells you about your overall health
- When faecal transplants should be considered
- How to get rid of bad bacteria in your gut
- How to reload your microbiome with good bacteria
- Why most gut diets dont go far enough.