Scared Of The Dark? It'S Really Scared Of You (eBook)
de Peter Vegas
Sobre o livro
Scared of the Dark? It's Really Scared of Youis a picture book that playfully unpacks a common childhood fear.
You may be afraid of the dark . . . but did you know that the dark is actually afraid of YOU? It's true!
The dark spends its days hidingfrom the light in your underwear drawer. The dark thinks you look scary. And the dark may be difficult to see when the sun goes down, but it also has its fair share of redeeming qualities.
• A go-to read for kids who are afraid of nighttime
• Personifies darkness to help younger readers shift how they see the night
• A humorous and soulful picture book by Peter Vegas and acclaimed illustrator Benjamin Chaud
Scared of the Dark? It's Really Scared of Youreassures the youngest of readers that the dark is more relatable—and appealing—than ever imagined.
Fans of the award-winning illustrator Benjamin Chaud will love adding this one to the collection.
• A good pick for parents, grandparents, and caregivers of reluctant readers
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Great for teachers and librarians who want to teach there are no monsters, just friends
• You'll love this book if you love books like Orion and the Dark by Emma Yarlett,The Dark by Lemony Snicket, andThe Berenstain Bears by Stan and Jan Berenstain.