Research Proposal (eBook)
Little Quick Fix
de Zina O'Leary
Sobre o livro
When it comes to research proposals, there's the good, the bad, and the messy; there are essential elements and students often forget them, miss them, or struggle to find a workable plan.
Zina O'Leary's Research Proposal Little Quick Fix gives you a clever, beautiful workbook packed with real life examples to keep you on track. Use it to: work through guided exercises; understand the elements of the proposal; and, put them together thoughtfully to create your very own research proposal - fast.
Little Quick Fix titles provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles and assessment points students face in the research course, project proposal or design - whatever their methods learning is.
· Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
· An hour's read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables the reader to find what she needs - quick.
· Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
· Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A
· DIY tasks create a work plan to accomplish a task, do a self-check quiz, solve a problem, get students to what they need to show their supervisor.
· Checkpoints in each section make sure students are nailing it as they go and support self-directed learning.
· How do I know I’m done? Each LQF wraps up with a finale checklist that allows the reader to self-assess they’ve got what they need to progress, submit, or ace the test or task.