Ready To Learn (eBook)
The Frame Model For Optimizing Student Success (A Results-Oriented Approach For Motivating Students To Learn And Achieve Academic Success)
Sobre o livro
Ready to Learn introduces the FRAME model, a results-oriented approach for creating meaningful and motivating learning experiences across grade levels and content areas. Rely on the models five steps--(1) focus, (2) reach, (3) ask, (4) model, and (5) encourage--to help you launch engaging lessons, articulate clear expectations, offer effective feedback, and foster habits of successful students.
Use this resource to foster a growth mindset in your learners and ensure student ownership:
- Utilize the FRAME model to plan and deliver meaningful learning experiences to every student.
- Learn how the FRAME model improves teacher clarity and efficacy.
- Discover strategies for engaging students within the first ten minutes of class and carrying this motivation throughout the lesson so they can learn from experience.
- Understand how encouraging peer observations and feedback among teachers will improve instructional practices and best practices in teaching.
- Study the FRAME model in real-world situations and utilize reflection questions to reinforce learning and maximize student coaching.
- Examine sample lesson plans and receive a template for planning lessons using the FRAME model.
Chapter 1: How to Create Learning Intentions and Success Criteria
Chapter 2: How to FRAME the First Ten Minutes of Class
Chapter 3: How to Embed FRAME Within a Lesson
Chapter 4: How to Use FRAME for Peer Observation and Feedback Among Teachers
Appendix: FRAME Lesson and Feedback Tools