Out Of The Depths: Your Companion After Pregnancy Or Infant Loss (eBook)
Out Of The Depths
de Tiffany R. Patterson e Brandy H. Mullins
Sobre o livro
heOut of the Depths series addresses common pastoral crisesin a faithful, encouraging, and factual manner that provides support toparishioners in crisis beyond the initial pastoral conversation. Theseinexpensive 64-page booklets can be given out to parishioners when theybring their recent diagnosis, crisis, or trauma to the pastor as a wayto continue to provide care throughout the difficult season. Eachbooklet begins with a thoughtful consideration of the topic at hand,which is followed up by 30 brief devotions. These devotions are designedto be manageable in an overwhelming time, encouraging, and honest. TheOut of the Depths booklets are essential care resources to be given out by pastors, Stephen Ministers, and congregational care teams.
- Written by metal health professionals and pastors to help thereader process their trauma both psychologically and theologically.
- Includes accessible material describing the dynamics of thecrisis situation and typical reactions, which provides the reader with asense of grounding and direction through increased knowledge.
- The thirty short devotions creates a sense of companionship and hope in a difficult and lonely time.
- Knowing they are sharing a resource written by mental healthprofessionals and pastors with personal experience provides pastors atrustworthy source of information.
- Easy for pastors/churches to keep in stock and distribute asneeded, serves as a tangible reminder of the faith community’s care.