Napoléon Bonaparte (eBook)
A Reference Guide To His Life And Works
de Joshua Meeks
Sobre o livro
Napoléon Bonaparte: A Reference Guide to His Life and Workscover all aspects of his life and work, from his birth in Corsica to his death in St. Helena.
- Includes a detailed chronology of Napoléon Bonaparte’s life, family, and work.
- The A to Z section includes the major events, places, and people in Napoleon’s life.
- Appendixes listing Napoleon’s marshals, his family, a selection of the most important battles, and a selection of the most significant treaties or documents.
- The bibliography includes a list of publications concerning his life and works.
- The index thoroughly cross-references the chronological and encyclopedic entries.