Mastering Statistics (eBook)
de Elizabeth Page-Gould
Sobre o livro
Provides readers with the statistical tools to test almost any hypothesis and research question.
By teaching complex analyses in simple,
- Choose and apply the best statistical approach for their research design
- Get a buffet-style introduction to the major advanced statistical techniques
- Work with a clear set of best practices for statistical analysis in the social sciences
- Understand the relationship between statistics and statistical inference
- Get to grips with the advent of big datasets
- Avoid common errors and pitfalls in the research design phase
- Communicate the results of analysis effectively and with impact
- Learn statistics as a journey in testing a hypothesis and exploring empirical data.