Let'S Fix Lunch (eBook)
Enjoy Delicious, Planet-Friendly Meals At Work, School, Or On The Go
de Kat Nouri
Sobre o livro
Let's Fix Lunch!makes it easy (and fun!) to prepare meals that are good for you and good for the planet.
This eco-friendly cookbook features delicious, waste-free recipes for sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, and more.
An inspiring guide for anyone who wants to do their small part to save the earth, Let's Fix Lunch!makes it simple to create a sustainable, waste-free home.
• Easy-to-make recipes for all home cooks
• Includes more than 50 simple tips for reducing food waste and plastic use
• Features a handy guide to buying in bulk, meal prepping, and food storage
This eco-conscious cookbook is written by Kat Nouri, founder of the beloved, environmentally friendly kitchen brand Stasher.
Let's Fix Lunch! is the perfect kitchen companion for eco-conscious parents and office workers.
• Brims with bright, vivid photographs of tasty dishes and beautifully packed lunches
• Perfect for anyone who tries to live a waste-free, low plastic, and environmentally friendly lifestyle
• Packed with inspired, accessible meal-prep ideas and techniques
• You'll love this book if you love books likeThe Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Prep, Grab, and Go by Toby Amidor;The Just Bento Cookbook: Everyday Lunches to Go by Makiko Itoh; andThe Best Homemade Kids' Lunches on the Planet: Make Lunches Your Kids Will Love with More Than 200 Deliciously Nutritious Meal Ideas by Laura Fuentes.