International Marketing (eBook)
de Donald Baack, Barbara Czarnecka e Daniel W. Baack
Sobre o livro
A marketing first approach to exploring the inter-relatedness of the key components that impact any international marketing venture – markets, the 4Ps, culture, language, political, legal and economic systems, and infrastructure - to support an understanding of the synergies between international marketing and international business.
The book covers the incorporation of sustainability and bottom-of-the-pyramid markets within each chapter, along with ‘International Incident’ boxes encouraging the reader to engage with the ethical and cultural dimensions of international marketing and decision-making. It is also supported by vivid, real-world case studies from a varied cross section of international companies such as Alibaba.com, Best Buy, Facebook, DHL, Kikkoman, Tesco, McDonalds, Nintendo, KitKat in Japan, Mobile Communications in Africa, India’s ArcelorMitall Steel, Wind Turbines in Finland, Uniqlo, and Banana Republic.
New to this edition:
- A more global focus through examples, case studies and the experience brought by new co-author Barbara Czarnecka
- Chapter on “Culture and Cross-Cultural Marketing”, featuring political unrest, the Syrian refugee crisis, the recent return to nationalism (e.g. Brexit and the Trump presidency) and further coverage of developing countries.
- Chapter feature, “Practitioner Insight”, which provides applied insights from industry insiders.
- Coverage of digital advances and social media.
- Updated theory and methods, including S-DL, CCT, and Netnography.
- Additional videos supplementing the comprehensive online resource package for students and lecturers.
A wealth ofonline resources complement this book. These include a test bank of 50-65 questions per chapter, PowerPoint slides, sample syllabi, interactive maps, country fact sheets, flashcards, SAGE journal articles, and guidelines for developing a marketing plan.
Suitable reading for students of international or global marketing modules on Marketing, International Business and Management degrees.