Insight Guides Pocket Rhodes (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Rhodes, from top attractions like the imposing Palace of the Grand Masters and Tharr Monastery, to hidden gems, including the evocative Valley of the Butterflies.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Rhodes
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Street of the Knights in Rhodes Old Town and the stunning beach at Tsambka Bay and Perfect Tour itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.