Sobre o livro
A complete, easy-to-understand guide to cannabidiol (CBD) treatments and benefits.
Drawing from years of patient experience, extensive scientific studies and the current product landscape, this complete guide provides everything you need to know about cannabidiol (CBD). Authors Eileen Konieczny, RN, and Lauren Wilson use their years of medical and writing experience to separate the CBD facts from fiction.
Finding accurate information on the health benefits of CBD can be difficult, but this easy-to-understand book breaks down all the studies, rumors and medical information, including:
• What CBD is and how its made
• How its different than THC
• Potential treatments for common ailments
• How to buy safe, quality products
• Dosing considerations and effects
• An overview of the endocannabinoid system
• The legality and history of CBD