Hbr'S 10 Must Reads On Women And Leadership (With Bonus Article "Sheryl Sandberg: The Hbr Interview") (eBook)
Sobre o livro
What will it take to create a more gender-balanced workplace where women can excel and be recognized equally with men?
If you read nothing else on leadership and gender at work, read these 10 articles by experts in the field. We've combed through hundreds of articles in theHarvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you understand where gender equality is today--and how far we still have to go.
This book will inspire you to:
- Understand the root causes of the barriers that exist for women in the workplace
- Check your own gender biases and distinguish between confidence and competence in your colleagues
- Manage a more effective gender diversity program
- Explore what it means to be a feminist today
- Understand the issues women face when speaking up about bias or harassment in the workplace
- Better understand the path women must take to leadership