Hbr'S 10 Must Reads On Public Speaking And Presenting (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Command the room--whether you're speaking to an audience of one or to hundreds.
If you read nothing else on public speaking and presenting, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds ofHarvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you speak confidently in front of a group and connect with audiences of any size.
This book will inspire you to:
- Feel more confident when it's your turn to present
- Understand how to persuade, motivate, and change minds
- Frame your message so people really listen
- Gain your audience's trust by being more authentic
- Use visuals and data more effectively
- Learn to be more charismatic
- Infuse your day-to-day communication with storytelling
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself.Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an everchanging business environment.