Fodor'S Walt Disney World (eBook)
With Universal & The Best Of Orlando
Sobre o livro
For generations, Americans have come to play and dream in Orlando, Florida. Fodors Walt Disney World is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Disney World. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your Disney trip with ease.
Whether visitors want to wander the halls of Hogwarts or dine with Cinderella, Fodor's Walt Disney World provides everything they need to know. Color photos and features highlight the best of the theme parks, area hotels and restaurants, golf courses and spas, and Orlando.
Fodors Walt Disney World includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: The completion of Pandora: The World of Avatar in 2017 has been a huge event in Walt Disney World, with more new worlds on the way. We also cover the new and exciting dining and nightlife options in Disney Springs. We've added coverage of Universal's new Volcano Bay water park as well as the other new rides and attractions there and in the surrounding Orlando area.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout Walt Disney World and the rest of Orlando.
- DETAILED MAPS: Over 35 detailed maps to help you plan and get around stress-free.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Full color magazine-style features like Doing Orlando and the Parks Right will help you customize your trip. A Man, A Mouse, A Legacy delves into the interesting background of Walt Disney and includes an encompassing timeline of the park's history.
- ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Helpful itineraries will help you plan and make the most of your time in Orlando. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: It's easy to plan a vacation for any interest using the guide's planner pages, which include sections for families and for those not going to the theme parks.
- COVERS: The Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, SeaWorld, Discover Cove, International Drive, Gator Land, Kissimmee, the surrounding Orlando area, and much more.
- ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting the rest of Florida? Check outFodor's Florida, Fodor's South Florida, andFodor's In Focus Florida Keys.