Fodor'S New York City 2019 (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Written by locals, Fodors New York City is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to New York. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this travel guide will help you plan your NYC trip with ease. Join Fodors in exploring Manhattan, Brooklyn, and more.
The lights, the sounds, the energy: New York City is the quintessential American city and unlike anywhere else in the world. Its a constantly changing destination that people visit again and again.Fodor's New York City, with color photos throughout, captures the universal appeal of the city's world-renowned museums, iconic music venues, Broadway spectacles, and, of course, gastronomic delights.
Fodors New York City includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: This edition includes top new restaurant and hotel recommendations for Manhattan and the boroughs. Brooklyn coverage continues to grow, including hip and happening Williamsburg and Bushwick, classic Brooklyn Heights, leafy Fort Greene, and family-friendly Park Slope. Updated annually to ensure the best and most relevant content.
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A brief introduction and spectacular color photos capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout New York City.
- DETAILED MAPS: Over 35 detailed maps to help you plan and get around stress-free.
- GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES:Full-color features about New York City landmarks including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the American Museum of Natural History make planning any trip a snap. A section on eating like a local highlights what's hot and what will never go out of fashion.
- ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Sample itineraries help you plan and make the most of your time. We include tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports, and the outdoors. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Features on what's where, best city tours, free things to do, and what to do with kids make it easy to plan a vacation. Easy-to-read color neighborhood maps and tips on buying Broadway tickets, getting tickets to sit in a TV audience, and scouting out the best shopping give easy access to the best New York City has to offer.
- SPECIAL EVENT: Experience the electric atmosphere as 50,000 participants of the New York City Marathon run through the citys five boroughs on the first Sunday in November.
- COVERS: Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, The High Line, and much more.
- ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning to visit more of the northeast? Check outFodors Boston, Fodors Philadelphia, Fodors Washington DC, andFodors New England.