Fodor'S New Orleans (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
New Orleans is a vibrant, bursting-at-the-seams melting pot of a city that famously inspires indulgence. This is the place to eat, drink, listen to jazz or R&B, take part in a parade, and immerse yourself in the atmosphere. Whether you come for Mardi Gras or the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival or any other reason, a visit to this unique destination is never the same trip twice, but always memorable. Sugar-dusted beignets are a must, cocktail hour is anytime you want it, and the street musicians will have you dancing on the sidewalk.
This travel guide includes:
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout New Orleans
- EXPANDED COVERAGE: New hotel and restaurant recommendations have been added in up-and-coming neighborhoods throughout New Orleans. The Under-the-Radar New Orleans feature will help visitors live like a local and see the quirky not-for-tourists side of the city.
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: A Mardi Gras feature, including a parade schedule, helps revelers plan their time. A colorful primer on New Orleans music provides basics about making the most of your Jazz Fest experience and how to best enjoy local music year-round. Features on New Orleans cuisine and cocktail culture identify the best eats and drinks.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Neighborhood orientation pages with maps, top reasons to go, and information for making the most of your time, make planning a snap. Easy to use, atlas-style dining and lodging maps makes finding everything easy.
- SPECIAL EVENT COVERAGE: Mardi Gras in February or early March and Jazz Fest in April are two of the biggest annual events.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's New Orleans offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: New Orleans, Plantation Country, Cajun Country, the French Quarter, the Garden District, Fauborg Marigny, Bywater