Fodor'S In Focus Cayman Islands (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
One of the most popular destinations for Americans in the Caribbean, the Cayman Islands lie between the sun-kissed beaches of Cancún and the western tip of Jamaica. Famous for its ravishing coral reefs, safety, and hospitality, Cayman is a favorite destination for families, couples, and scuba divers. Full-colorFodor's InFocus Cayman Islands has detailed coverage of Grand Cayman, plus in-depth information on the sister islands, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, famous for great diving and casual resort accommodations, yet relatively undiscovered.
This travel guide includes:
- ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout the Cayman Islands
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: A planner gives useful, practical overviews of important information. A wide-ranging, front-of-guide feature on the ultimate experiences in the Cayman Islands helps travelers plan the perfect vacation.
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New Cayman Island restaurants, hotels, shops, nightlife options, and sports outfitters have been added throughout the guide.
- COMPACT FORMAT: Fodor's In Focus Guides are packed with the same coverage of a full-size guidebook in a smaller, more convenient format that is easier to carry on a trip.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's InFocus Cayman Islands offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: Owen Island, Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Grand Cayman, George Town.