Fodor'S Essential Italy 2020 (eBook)
Sobre o livro
Ready to experience Italy? The experts at Fodors are here to help.Fodors Essential Italy 2020 travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Italy, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to hike the Cinque Terre, go shopping in Milan, or visit Vatican City, this user-friendly guidebook will help you plan it all out.Our local writers vet every recommendation to ensure that you not only make the most of your time, but that you also have all the most up-to-date and essential information you need to plan the perfect trip.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNEDwith a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning!
Fodors Essential Italy 2020 includes:
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Italy.
- SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on the Sistine Chapel, hiking the Cinque Terre, and Pompeii.
- INSPIRATIONAL BEST OF LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
- MORE THAN 70 DETAILED MAPShelp you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
- EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTSoffer options for every taste.
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS include: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Italian phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
- LOCAL INSIDER ADVICEtells you where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS add perspective and enrich your travels.
- COVERS:Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Milan, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Naples, Sicily, and more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodors has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations in Italy? Check outFodors Rome, Fodor's Florence & Tuscany, and Fodor's The Amalfi Coast, Capri, and Naples.