Build Your Personal Highlight Reel And Unlock Your Potential
de Daniel M. Cable
Sobre o livro
A Three-Step Process to Access and Activate Your Full Potential
Imagine switching on the television to see a highlight reel of the best moments from your life. Like a professional athlete, with every clip you'd learn how to repeat past successes, pinpoint positive blind spots, and build confidence in your skills.
InExceptional, London Business School professor and expert social scientist Daniel M. Cable reveals how building your own personal highlight reel—a collection of positive memories about yourself from your network—is key to accessing your potential. Using the latest science and proven research behind best-self activation, his three-step process will help you improve your life by:
• Focusing on what you do best
• Crafting a life around your strengths
• Increasing your confidence and resilience
Cable has worked with tens of thousands of people to create their highlight reels and make the most of their gifts. The three-step process ultimately reveals how living up to your full potential can improve the relationships you value most and transform your mindset to one of possibility.
Each of us can bring forth a version of ourself that is uniquely outstanding. It's a version of ourself that already exists—all we have to do is access it.
• A practical book on how to create one's own human highlight reel, and then use that highlight reel to direct one to success, growth, happiness, and fulfillment in work and life based on scientific results
• Great for readers interested in achieving self-improvement and a sense of purpose.
• You'll love this book if you love books likeMindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck,Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy, andThe Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg.