Every Landlord'S Legal Guide (eBook)
de Marcia Stewart e Janet Portman
Sobre o livro
Every Landlord's Legal Guide gives landlords and property managers the legal and practical solutions they need to rent residential property right. From move-in to move-out, this book covers a wide range of issues, including fair housing, repairs, sublets, screening for good tenants, environmental hazards such as mold and bedbugs, and evictions. Handy 50-state charts list specific laws for each state.
Nolo's bestsellingEvery Landlord's Legal Guide helps landlords and managers:
- screen and choose tenants
- prepare leases and rental agreements
- make security deposit deductions
- avoid discrimination charges
- keep up with repairs and maintenance
- hire a property manager
- minimize liability for personal injury lawsuits,
- handle broken leases and terminations, and
- deal with problem tenants.