Blueprint For Prayer (eBook)
A Legal Approach
de John A. Sarno
Sobre o livro
Why are so many prayers unanswered?
Prayer is an essential part of every Christian life. It is the fundamental method a person can use to communicate and maintain a relationship with their Creator. Prayer acknowledges that God is greater than ourselves and that He is the One who can provide for all our needs each and every day. Prayer can be the force that activates God to act on our behalf. However, many prayers seem to go unanswered. Why?
This book seeks to provide reasons as to why prayers may go unanswered. In this book, you will discover:
- How to activate each member of The Holy Trinity to act and fulfill your prayers.
- How to construct your prayers using a method hidden in the Book of Genesis.
- How to add strength and power behind your prayers through corporate agreement.
- How to prepare and submit a petition of prayer to the Courts of Heaven.
- How to give God the legal right and authority to act on your behalf.
Furthermore, you will be provided with examples of how to structure and properly word your prayers and petitions to get results!