Big Love Cooking (eBook)
75 Recipes For Satisfying, Shareable Comfort Food
de Joey Campanaro
Sobre o livro
From Joey Campanaro, the lovable chef and owner of popular Little Owl restaurant in New York City!
Big Love Cookingfeatures 75 accessible recipes infused with Mediterranean flavors inspired by Joey's Italian-American family.
This is simple, authentic food,with generous servings and nourishing, shareable meals.
• Includes stories from the restaurant, historical NYC photographs, and conversational advice
• Dishes include Little Owl Crispy Chicken, Ricotta Cavatelli with Tomato Broth, Bacon, and Fava Beans, and Brioche French Toast with Stewed Strawberries.
• Features warm, inviting photography that emulates the family-style meals
With accessible recipes and familiar ingredients, this cookbook is perfect for big family meals that will please a crowd.
Recipes include mouth-watering dishes like Littleneck Clams with Juicy Bread, Mom-Mom Pizza, and Pork Chop with Parmesan Butter Beans.
•Big Love Cooking is a return to hearty platters and heartwarming comfort food with a strong sense of place.
• Perfect for cooks interested in Mediterranean cuisine and Italian-American favorites
• A great book for the home cook that is interested in hearty, delicious Italian meals over trends
• You'll love this book if you love cookbooks likeCarmine's Family-Style Cookbookby Michael Ronis,The Meatball Shop Cookbookby Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow, andThe Frankies Spuntino Kitchen Companion & CookingManual by Peter Falcinelli, Frank Castronovo, and Frank Meehan.