Sobre o livro
Reinforcing best practice techniques, the second edition of this specialist guide for the assessment of learners with dyslexic-type difficulties includes:
- a new chapter on The Implications of Co-existing Specific Learning Difficulties
- updates to legislation including the SEND Code of Practice
- updates to specific diagnostic tests
- examples of interpreting test profiles
- photocopiable resources available to download from the website
This comprehensive guide enables teachers to understand a range of approaches to the assessment of children with dyslexic-type difficulties. It is an essential companion for those training to be specialist teachers of learners with dyslexia and a useful resource for all SENCOs, and teachers new or experienced.